Drilling Cost Analyst - VR/22118
Drilling Cost Analyst required for an oil operator based in Westhill. This is a temporary role through to November 2021 initially.
The Senior Drilling Cost Analyst provides estimating, budgeting, cost control and planning support ensuring that decisions are taken with full knowledge of budget and cost impact.
- Assisting in the preparation of Drilling & Wells budgets including departmental forecasts.
- Cost reporting and analysis.
- Well Reconciliations.
- Developing and maintaining the respective Corporate Budgets and Forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining reports in SAP to monitor expenditure against Budgets, Forecasts, Commitments and AFEs as appropriate.
- Conducting monthly reviews of the cost control data with budget holders.
- Identifying and planning actions required with budget holders on areas of spend to be challenged.
- Working closely with Management in the evaluation of technical / commercial aspects of commitment proposals.
- Providing summarised and detailed cost estimates from scopes for inclusion into AFEs and Budgets.
- Highlighting overall trend of costs and gap analysis.
- Assisting Contract Compliance Group in ensuring effective and efficient invoice administration.
- Experience of budget preparation, cost control and planning within a large organisation.
- Experience gained in the oil industry in a business and commercial or finance environment.
- Good understanding of the technical operations of drilling activities within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent analytical skills and a sound knowledge of financial analysis techniques and economic measures.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity in further detail please do not hesitate to contact Laura Ross on 01224 327020 / email@example.com or Amanda McCulloch on 01224 327016 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team