Economic Analyst - VR/21372
Join a PE backed organisation who are keen to add talent to their structure in an effort to enhance their offering and drive growth to their next investment platform. With an expanding portfolio of assets, an Economic Analyst is required. The newly created role within a fast paced and evolving environment would suit someone with an analytical or economical background. Working in Aberdeen City Centre, you will support the commercial growth in the performance of economic and analytical activities relating to existing and potential new business ventures.
Reporting into the Senior Advisor for Business Planning and Analysis, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Developing and operating financial planning and modelling tools.
- Generating economic analysis to screen potential new business development opportunities.
- Supporting the development of business cases to define future investment options.
- Undertaking research and analysis to evaluate the competitive position of the business.
- Supporting ongoing commercial operations with economic and financial analysis.
- Preparing reports, plans and presentations to support delivery of commercial activities.
- Performing research activities in support of identifying, evaluating and delivering new business opportunities.
You should hold a high calibre of demonstrable knowledge in financial analysis and modelling and ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry. Additionally, you should be highly skilled in Excel and be able to present complex, technical information in a succinct and precise manner. You should be capable to be self-sufficient whilst working and able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and external parties.
On offer is a lucrative salary and benefits package and opportunity to join an organisation that is forward thinking in its approach.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team