Environmental Advisor - VR/24625
Currently recruiting for an experienced Environmental Advisor on a permanent staff basis for a Subsea Company based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
The Environmental Advisor will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with management system certification regulations / legislation and external auditors as required – this includes;
- ISO 14001 certification;
- FPAL, clients etc;
- Legal Registers; and
- 50/30 GHG calculations.
- Monitoring actions register to reduce emissions, as well as assess environmental impacts of offshore infrastructure projects and operations.
- Supporting the environmental impact assessment process in line with regulatory and client specific requirements.
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities on behalf of company.
- Communicating / sharing best practice from industry, competitors, clients etc.
- Providing input to HSE MDR and ensure policies, procedures and documents are up to date.
- Interfacing with various stakeholders including internal, suppliers, clients and others as required.
- Identifying and working towards environmental KPIs.
- Providing environmental related support, advice and guidance to Subsea Projects and Shared Service Departments / sites onshore, as required.
- Incident management.
- Actively monitoring environmental performance and report internally / externally as required.
- Communicating lessons learned.
Experience / Qualification:
- A relevant degree qualification in an environmental-based subject / discipline is essential.
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead / Internal Auditor certification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Environmental Advisor type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Experience of developing / implementing ISO 14001 environmental management systems is essential.
- Experience of collating and analysing environmental & energy data, and identifying trends, is essential.
- Experience within the Subsea and Marine sectors would be preferred.
- Lead auditing experience would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to have knowledge of offshore operations within the subsea construction sector.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team