Finance Manager - VR/25653
Finance Manager required for a rewarding role within the third sector based in the City Centre of Aberdeen. Experience working within a charity is essential alongside a working knowledge of revenue and capital budgets, management accounts, reporting, statutory financial accounts, VAT, financial systems viewing and auditing.
As a confident communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the Finance Manager will be responsible as a Line Manager for another member of the team as well as:
- Assisting with preparing revenue and capital budgets.
- Producing management accounts and reports.
- Preparing statutory financial accounts.
- Financial systems review and development.
- Financial policies and procedures.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team