Finance Manager - VR/25669
Opportunity for a permanent Finance Manager to support our energy services client. This will be a varied role in which candidates would be involved with Budgeting and Forecasting, internal reporting and process controls. This position would be office based.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Supporting with budget process, annual, monthly and weekly (revenue) forecasting updates and planning Monitor / control budgets and expenditures, variance analysis and assist all levels of organisation in same.
- Customer balances, cash collections and DSO: Closely monitor receivables from customers and ensure balances are collected as quickly as possible. Liaising with internal and external parties to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Internal Reporting: Preparing timely financial statements including but not limited to primary financials of P+L / BS all management reports, Business KPIs and financial metrics, all variance analyses needed for EARC Regional
- External Reporting: Inputting into preparation of audit packs and other areas as required for the statutory accounts and audit process. Complying with any Office of National Statistics Reporting
- Process, Procedures & Controls: Developing and overseeing adherence to appropriate procedures and internal controls for recording of business transactions and all other financial and accounting activities of the region and companies.
- Fixed Asset/Inventory Accounting: Supporting the Supply Chain Team with fixed asset and inventory reporting requirements
- Legal Entity & Tax: Managing all local legal entity and branch structures, support preparation of information for the UK trading Ensure that all overseas regional tax filings are made where necessary.
- Banking & AP: Supporting Group banking and AP process.
- People: Supporting the development of accounting and finance personnel.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team