Financial Director - VR/23311
Delivery of key financial and operational processes.
With an expanding global footprint this service business is establishing a reputation for reliability and quality services and is well positioned for market expansion and service development.
Supporting its strategic growth plans, you’ll be responsible for all finance related activities and the delivery of financial and operational processes.
- Managing the Finance Team.
- All finance processes, including external audit, and controls and all regulatory requirements including global tax compliance.
- All statutory reporting, preparing a monthly board pack and analysis of weekly trading forecast.
- Company secretarial for global entities.
- Treasury and liquidity management.
- Submission of bank MI and covenant compliance documentation.
- Preparing annual budget in conjunction with business planning process.
- Business analysis and process standardisation.
- Delivering the IT strategy and business systems including ERP, CRM and ancillary reporting tools.
STRENGTHS & BEHAVIOURS
Delivering strong financial and commercial leadership, it’s important that you can build effective relationships across multiple stakeholders. This role calls for a leader who understands the challenges of working in competitive global markets and has experience of due diligence in transaction services or corporate finance. You should be energetic, ambitious and an analytical, critical thinker with a problem solving mindset.
For a confidential discussion and more information contact Amanda McCulloch on 01224 327016 or at email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team