G&A Accountant - VR/22172
G&A Accountant required for an oil operator. This is a temporary 6-month role with an immediate start, located within Aberdeen. Providing cover for the team, you will hold responsibility for all parameters of G&A Accounting, including: budgeting, forecasting and the allocation process. Working knowledge of Sun Systems is highly preferred.
The G&A Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing month-end reporting to ensure all G&A information is prepared in line with month-end timetable.
- Managing the month-end close process related to G&A.
- Reviewing and assisting in preparation of G&A inputs.
- Completing bank and balance sheet reconciliations; ensuring consistent, timely, accurate reconciliations across the company.
- Managing the G&A Allocations process.
- Preparing the quarterly VAT returns.
You should ideally hold a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS) and have prior experience to G&A Accounting, as well as a thorough knowledge and experience of Sun Systems software.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team