HR Advisor - VR/22675
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a leading Asset Integrity and Inspection Service company. This opportunity will see you working directly with the HR Lead, getting involved in a variety of areas within HR and Recruitment. This permanent opportunity will be WFH initially but based on the north side of the city thereafter.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting Global Head of HR with employee relations issues.
- Coordinating the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Supporting monthly payroll coordination.
- Maintaining all HR documents.
- Other HR duties as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong systems experience, specifically Oracle or Success Factors, would be highly beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team