HR Coordinator - VR/22242
TMM Recruitment is working on behalf of a leading E&P business, to recruit an experienced HR Coordinator for a 10-month assignment to begin in February 2021. If successful, you will be working with the local HR team based in Central London but will also provide support to the Global HR Team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Team in order to deliver upon business goals.
- Supporting the administration of all HR activities in line with global frameworks.
- Responsibility for local HR policies ensuring that they are reviewed and updated in line with internal or external requirements.
- Supporting employee relations and ensure best practice.
- Supporting talent acquisition through onboarding and induction process.
Applicants to this role require:
- Part or full CIPD qualified at level 3 or 5 (or equivalent qualification).
- Strong HR generalist capabilities acquired through experience in a fast-paced HR Department.
- IT literate with proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team