HR Coordinator - VR/23315
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be EXCLUSIVELY partnering with our industry-leading client in their search for a permanent HR Coordinator. This brand-new, progressive role will work closely with a vastly-experienced HR Business Partner and provide wide-ranging operational support, along with input to strategic initiatives and organisational change projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First responder to HR queries from the business.
- Accountability for onboarding and offboarding processes, including recruitment, inductions and exit interviews.
- Attending (employee relations) meetings in support of HR Business Partner.
- Employee file management, HRIS administration and maintenance.
- Payroll administration and benefits coordination.
- Periodic reporting/presentation of HR data for Management review.
- Involvement in Performance Management processes.
- T&C change management (promotions, maternity leave, annual increments, TUPE).
Applicants to the role require
- Demonstrable experience in a Generalist HR role.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and basic UK employment legislation.
- A recognised HR qualification (desirable).
- Strong IT proficiency, including HRIS and Microsoft Excel.
- Ambition to succeed and progress to the next level.
- A proactive, organised and methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team