HR Coordinator - VR/25041
TMM Recruitment is supporting a local energy service business with a permanent vacancy within the company’s HR function. The HR Coordinator will join the south side-based team and support a range of HR activities. Ideal applicants will have prior Generalist HR experience within an offshore-focused business, and ideally CIPD membership.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining HR systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Providing onshore payroll input to the Payroll Team.
- Administration of employee benefit schemes.
- Preparing and issuing employee communications / letters.
- Coordinating onshore recruitment and onboarding.
- Supporting coordination of in-house training in addition to maintaining training matrices.
- Arranging on/offshore medicals and maintaining certification.
- Providing HR assistance to the Emergency Response Team as required.
- Associate CIPD membership or working towards (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience in supporting an offshore workforce e.g. booking training, medicals etc.
- A dedicated Generalist HR career path.
- Excellent communication, planning and coordination skills.
- The majority of your work will be office-based, with a decision due shortly regarding the company’s long-term position with regards to hybrid working.
- You will join the company’s Emergency Response rota, and be “on-call” one week out of every eight (for which you would receive a generous on-call allowance on top of your base salary).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team