HR Coordinator - VR/25907
We are supporting a large-scale manufacturer to source a permanent HR Coordinator to join their team. Based in Aberdeenshire, the HR Coordinator will be fully office based and join a busy team, supporting the full spectrum of HR activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting company-wide recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring all offer documentation and contracts are correct.
- Overseeing the onboarding process.
- Monitoring and reporting absence levels and facilitate welfare review meetings or investigations with line managers as necessary.
- Attending meetings, supporting line Managers with HR best practice, and taking and recording of meeting minutes.
- General HR Administration and any other reasonable duties as required.
Applicants to this role require:
- Demonstratable experience within HR and Administration.
- Previous experience in a high-volume fast paced environment.
- CIPD qualified or working towards (desirable).
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Career development opportunities.
- Health and wellbeing focus.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team