HR Coordinator - VR/26516
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a leading energy operator located in the City Centre. This is initially planned to be a 12 month role supporting the wider HR Team across the full spectrum of generalist activities but has the possibility of being extended, dependent on business needs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collaborating across HR to lead the development and clear articulation of HR processes, including HR, line manager and employee roles and responsibilities;
- Building and publishing process maps and associated documentation;
- Building standard templates for communicating contract changes to employees, aligned with the employee lifecycle;
- Conducting process reviews ensuring best practice in efficiency and effectiveness align with the company’s culture and branding.
- Delivering HR processes including contract production, data management, reference requests, organisation chart production, and other regular coordination activities required both internally and externally.
- Working closely with the HR Advisor to provide support for ER case management, absence management tracking, learning and development administration, managing contractual changes, resourcing process administration and performance improvement / management.
- Supporting the headcount process, tracking approvals and changes to the annual plan as well as raising requisitions in Workday to support the resourcing process.
- Working closely with HRBPs and the HR Advisor to ensure accuracy of data in Workday and the recording of data changes accurately, efficiently and communicated as required in line with monthly payroll deadlines.
- Support HR Leads, engaging Internal Communications, Finance and other functions, to deliver project outcomes. Projects will include;
- Annual objective setting and performance management processes;
- Annual benefits renewal;
- Twice-yearly promotions process;
- Reward surveys input and analysis;
- Annual reward review and out-of-cycle review;
- Reward update and reward communications;
- Employee opinion surveys and pulse surveys;
- Talent and succession planning;
- HR policy review;
- Learning and development programs and events.
- Administration of mobility programme. Liaising with third parties to ensure work permits, residency permits, accommodation search and tax support.
- Supporting payroll processing and administration, providing backup and cover for other team roles in SAP and other activities when required.
- Proactively working across the team, but particularly with the HR Advisor, to provide robust and coordinated support to the business and wider HR Team.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstratable experience within a generalist or specialist HR role.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- CIPD certification or working towards.
- IT literacy – experience with SAP, Workday and Excel would be highly beneficial.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid working is available 2/5 days should this be desired.
- Centrally located offices.
- Generous compensation.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team