HR Coordinator - VR25983
Opportunity to join a leading energy services client as a permanent member of their HR Team. As HR Coordinator, you will be based on the south side of Aberdeen and support the full employee lifecycle, working as part of a wider team. Hybrid working is available in this role and candidates who are available to start quickly are desirable.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing HR administration support and guidance for the full employee lifecycle.
- Providing guidance in relation to both expat and in country employees.
- Developing and reviewing HR processes, procedures and systems.
- Participating in small to large scale HR change projects, including IT related HR deliverables.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience working within a high volume, transactional HR capacity is essential.
- CIPD qualified or working towards is desirable.
- Proficient IT skills – SAP experience is highly desirable.
- Driven, detail orientated and adaptable nature with strong people skills.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Hybrid working is on offer, with 2-3 WFH days being an option.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team