HR/ Training Administrator - VR/28489
TMM Recruitment is supporting our market leading client based in Aberdeen with a newly created HR/Training Administrator role for an initial term of 9 months. The successful applicant will work within a dynamic HR Department, utilising their knowledge of offshore drilling training requirements and supporting the broader HR Team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support with the client’s Competence Assurance Program as directed.
- Scheduling project-based training classes and coordinate travel logistics.
- Providing support for professional licenses and certifications.
- Working with rig-based personnel and shore-based management to assist with renewals and recertification for all personnel.
- Working closely with the TMS Coordinator to ensure renewals and certification are relevant and correct.
- Reviewing and approving invoices in line with company’s TMS pricing agreement.
- Approving travel and accommodation requests as per internal controls.
- Processing employee and agency expense reports, timesheets, travel, and accommodation.
- Reconciling internal billing of training to appropriate rigs.
- Being a focal point for system queries in the Company’s Learning Management System.
- Serving as a resource for general human resources administration.
- Participating in “On Call” rota system.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstratable training coordination/administration experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Professional, responsive, and positive attitude in all interactions.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team