HSEQ Engineer - VR/25729
Join a world-leading ocean services provider in Aberdeen who are currently looking for an experienced HSEQ Engineer on a permanent staff basis. This is predominantly an onshore based role, however, there will be an occasional requirement to travel offshore.
As a HSEQ Engineer, you will provide HSEQS support and guidance to all operational areas and have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing operational HSEQ support required for projects and worksites.
- Reporting to the Lead HSEQ Engineer on HSEQS performance and making suggestions for further improvement of the system.
- Participating and assisting with internal and external audits of the HSEQ Management System.
- Reporting on performance and the continual development of the HSEQS Management System for all company operations.
- Highlighting to the Lead HSEQ Engineer any deficiencies or urgent matters relating to HSEQS matters or potential breaches in legislation.
- Ensuring that applicable HSEQS legislation to operations is understood and applied to guarantee organisational compliance.
- Implementing and supporting the Behavioural Safety Programme Act for Safety.
- 3–5 years’ experience in a similar HSEQ role within a subsea Oil and Gas / renewables environment is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education within HSE is essential.
- Experience and understanding of Management Systems, HSE Legislation / Regulations, Risk Management Application, Auditing, Inspection, Incident Management and Emergency Response is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team