IACS Cyber Security Specialist - VR/27344
Currently recruiting for an experienced IACS Cyber Security Specialist on a contract basis for an E&P company / operator based in central Aberdeen. It is a contract position until the end of 2023, with possible scope for extension, and the company are only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role.
This role would suit a candidate who has substantial engineering and operations experience within the oil and gas industry. The company is looking to take on a candidate who has experience with operational technologies, such as PLCs, SCADA, DCS and Safety Systems (SIS, F&G, ESD, PSS/PSD).
Reporting to the Control and Instrument Technical Authority, the IACS Cyber Security Specialist will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Driving equipment and system availability through proactive mitigation of equipment and system degradation. Active support to front line operations and development of tactics and plans for medium to long term.
- Performing the IACS Cyber Security Specialist role to safeguard, support and assure the Asset Integrity and Process Safety of E&P Assets within the company’s portfolio and comply with industry standard IEC 62443 and HSE guideline OG86.
- Providing service to and collaborating closely with Lead Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Operations Managers and Project Managers in the scoping and execution of cyber security activities.
- Focal point for cyber security project scopes and development.
- Developing the scope and provision of support for external cyber security study work.
- Developing and maintaining detailed plans to address internal and external commitments.
- Providing updates to the IACS cyber security framework documents and roll out plans.
- Providing regular status reporting to stakeholders as required.
- Reviewing and endorsing IACS management of change where necessary.
- Developing and endorsing IACS cyber security competency framework.
- Representing company, where required, with external auditor and inspections.
- Participating in / facilitating IACS security risk assessments.
- Assisting the asset with gap analysis against the IACS Security Standard and assisting with raising deviations.
- Managing third-party cyber security service providers.
- Identifying and endorsing shutdown activities as required.
- Actively supporting cyber security technology development and evaluation.
- Actively supporting an incident free workplace mindset.
- Contributing to integrated planning and department objectives.
- Developing AFEs (Approval for Expenditure) as required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification would be preferred.
- A recognised cyber security qualification would be preferred.
- Current / valid offshore certification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Experience with IACS cyber security, and its application to the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Substantial engineering and operations experience within the oil and gas industry is essential.
- Applicants should have experience with operational technologies, such as PLCs, SCADA, DCS and Safety Systems (SIS, F&G, ESD, PSS/PSD).
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team