Inside Sales - VR/25974
Join a global organisation providing services to the energy industry as an Inside Sales Representative. This position is offered on a permanent staff basis and is essential in providing support to the wider internal sales team.
In your position as Inside Sales Representative, you’ll liaise with the regional sales team, producing and delivering essential sales-related documents and communicating with customers regarding their order status.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking a timely and precise approach to producing essential sales and delivery-related documents; including invoices and quotations.
- Working alongside the Regional Sales Team, ensuring all deliveries meet customer expectations.
- Liaising with customers and the Supply Team to communicate updates on order status.
- Efficiently responding to customer queries and enquiries regarding product information and availability.
- Accurately completing relevant paperwork in keeping with quality procedures.
Applicants to this role should display excellent communication skills, alongside being a team player and having a customer-focused attitude. Previous Inside Sales experience is also essential, as is being able to meet tight deadlines and being IT literate.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team