Internal Auditor – VR/25318
An opening for an Internal Auditor has arisen to join a small team within a large international services company. There is global travel involved in this position.
Overview job description
The successful candidate will work as part of a small but specialist team to provide independent assurance that the group’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
Reporting into an Internal Audit Manager, the successful candidate will have been trained in audit methodology and engage in hands-on auditing to deliver high quality and insightful audit reports.
The majority of audits have a significant financial element, but with global process, operational and compliance audits also included on the annual audit plan.
Applicants to this role require
- Accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA) with 0-2 years post-qualified experience in internal or external auditing.
- Ability and willingness to travel globally approximately up to 50% of the time.
- Have extensive technical, analytical and decision-making skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently, providing solutions and dealing with subjective / ambiguous matters.
- Have intellectual curiosity, commitment to personal development, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of controls-based auditing.
What’s in it for me?
- You will work for a global leader in the energy industry.
- Developmental opportunities.
- Flexible benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team