Legal Advisor - VR/19414
Permanent Legal Advisor required for Oil Operator based in Kingswells.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of contracts relating to Company’s oil and gas operations in the UKCS.
- Providing advice on upstream oil and gas agreements, including licencing, joint operating, oil sales, farm out, proximity and crossing, asset purchases and sales and decommissioning security agreements.
- Supporting the Legal Manager, Senior Legal Advisor and Development Projects Manager / team in relation to development projects.
- Providing legal advice on compliance and petroleum licencing matters.
- Assisting the Legal Manager and Senior Legal Advisor in providing counsel to the business primarily working with Commercial, joint venture, development, asset management (both operated and non-operated) and supply chain teams at all levels.
- Interfacing with other oil and gas companies, contracting companies, regulatory authorities and external lawyers.
- Keeping updated with legal developments in all relevant areas.
- Providing support and working with all departments within the UK Business Unit and liaising with Legal, Finance and Business Development function in Company’s Corporate office in London.
- Qualified to practice as a solicitor in England, Wales or Scotland.
- Experience practicing as a lawyer, either in house or law firms.
- Solid upstream oil and gas legal experience, including UKCS experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team