Legal Counsel - VR/22765
Permanent opportunity for a qualified solicitor (3 - 5 years PQE) to join oil service company who support clients across the globe throughout the complete asset life cycle. This is an exciting opportunity with a defined career path and scope for further progression.
Reporting to the Legal Manager, you will support in providing all round and specialised legal advice to minimise legal risks and to optimise the companies legal position.
- Identifying and reporting risks before proposing mitigating action.
- Assisting throughout contract negotiation.
- Matching legal risks with insurance policies.
- Monitoring and controlling legal policies.
- Promoting legal awareness throughout the organisation.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Managing claims both for and against the company.
This role will support with UK entities and those overseas. The ideal applicant will have around 3 – 5 years post qualifying experience with some oil service sector experience. Knowledge of LOGIC contracts is desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary, extensive benefits package and flexible working arrangements.
For more information about this position please contact Laura McKenzie on email@example.com or 01224 327020.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team