Legal Secretary - VR/25864
TMM are supporting an organisation working within the legal sector. The requirements for a Legal Secretary is a full-time, permanent role however a part-time post for this position can also be considered.
The key responsibilities include; providing secretarial and administrative services, drafting correspondence for fee-earners, drafting of conveyancing and private client drafts, electronic forms, financial accounts and schedules, supporting the office with any general enquiries.
Previous experience in a similar setting would be advantageous but not essential.
The role of the Legal Secretary is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for maintaining high standards and thorough admin-based duties on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with all aspects of finance and billing admin.
- Drafting correspondence for fee-earners.
- Document amendment and copy typing as required.
- Drafting of conveyancing and private client drafts, electronic forms, financial accounts and schedules for approval by fee earner(s).
- Lodging conveyancing e-forms and private client documentation for registration as required.
- Printing, scanning, copying and filing as required.
- Assisting other Practice Group support where necessary.
- Assisting the office with most admin-based functions such as liaising with clients in person and on phone, booking and preparing meeting rooms, incoming/outgoing mail, travel requests, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, MS Office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly Organised individual.
- You will have the use of your own transport.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team