Logistics Analyst - VR/27093
Urgent requirement for a Logistics Analyst to join a drilling contractor on a temporary ongoing basis. In your role, you’ll plan, monitor and correspond with operations regarding the successful and effective movement of material via air, surface or ground shipment requirements. The successful candidate with have previous experience in logistics and transportation and be able to participate in a weekend on-call rotation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Supply Chain Supervisor to coordinate assigned air and ocean operational and/or project shipments with appointed third-party logistics providers.
- Reviewing material and packing reports to meet designated shipping schedules.
- Communicating effectively with regional counterparts and internal stakeholders regarding status of air and ocean shipments.
- Helping to coordinate the booking of air and ocean cargo to ensure compliant imports and exports while minimizing departure delays.
- Monitoring shipments at the docks, airports or other locations when necessary to ensure timely and compliant departure/ arrival / delivery.
- Expediting and coordinating emergency orders from seller to packer and / or port of export and ultimately confirming delivery to destination including milestone updates throughout.
- Coordinating domestic and international air and ocean freight estimates.
- Expediting open orders.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Manager with new vendors and new vendor onboarding
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in logistics and transportation and the ability to participate in a weekend on-call rotation.
- Working knowledge of SAP
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team