Maintenance Scheduler - VR/27349
Currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Scheduler on a staff basis for a leading international service provider to the energy industry based in central Aberdeen. Hybrid / remote working opportunities will be available.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understanding and contributing to the Maintenance Team’s performance against the contract key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Proactively identifying and implementing ‘Best Practice’ across the Maintenance Delivery Team.
- Supporting the Maintenance Team in order to maximize the effective delivery of work scopes.
- Taking ownership of the maintenance implementation plan.
- Maintaining an understanding of the client planning systems and maintain a planning process that interfaces effectively.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with client planning and maintenance personnel (onshore and offshore).
- Ensuring that offshore personnel rotes are understood and reflected in the schedule of maintenance work scopes.
- Resource level plans in line with maintenance work scope, with pro-active scheduling aligned to operational requirements.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience within a maintenance scheduling role in an appropriate industry.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of maintenance, operations, commercial, safety and people issues within an appropriate industry.
- Planning experience required within a maintenance role in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in use of Excel, Maximo and Primavera 6.
- Appreciation of offshore maintenance practices, procedures and legislation.
- Good working knowledge of a maintenance management system (Maximo preferable).
TMM Recruitment INDPLA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team