Marketing Manager - VR/23147
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager, looking for your next challenge? Creating and writing the marketing strategy the Marketing Manager will be leading a small team. This role will operate on a blend of home and office working, with the office being located in Aberdeen City Centre. The role will be initially on a 9-month contract basis. The role offers a wide range of duties and responsibilities and a chance to make the role your own.
The primary purpose of the role is to create and deliver the marketing strategy alongside leading the Marketing Team - developing, managing, and motivating them to deliver agreed objectives.
You own the annual Marketing budget and associated operational plans, providing monthly progress reports. They work collaboratively with the Managing Director and the rest of the Management Team on all aspects of managing and developing the business.
Day to Day Duties:
- With a strong emphasis on digital marketing channels, generate the agreed number of marketing qualified leads across all commercial products for conversion by the Sales Team.
- Raising the profile of the company on a local, regional and national level through social media, SEO and PR.
- Leading, developing and motivating the Marketing Team, to deliver agreed revenue and customer growth objectives.
- Briefing, overseeing and proofing the work of external agencies. Leading on the sourcing and onboarding of new marketing suppliers as required.
- Delivering regular reports on campaign results and recommendations on changes as required.
- Supporting stakeholders across the business with their marketing requirements, including the Sales, Customer Service, Product and Project Management Teams.
- Owning the company CRM system – overseeing changes of the system to gain efficiencies within the teams who use this day-to-day.
- Working as part of the Management Team, contribute to the future of the business through strategic and operational planning.
- Taking full responsibility for the company marketing budget.
- Presenting updates on performance and campaigns to the office.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven experience of implementing successful B2B marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership skills with proven people management experience; ability to coach effectively to improve team performance.
- Excellent understanding and operational experience of sales and marketing systems including CRM, email clients, Google Analytics, CMS and social media platforms.
- Highly numerate and commercially astute.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in managing external agencies (desirable).
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employer-paid HealthCare Plan.
- Rewards Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Modern Offices.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team