Onboarding Manager - VR/23266
TMM Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a global provider of software and technology services focused on safety, security & mobility solutions to the energy, sports, major events and built environment sectors. We are working to source an Onboarding Manager with strong Digital Project Management capabilities to join the team in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will have experience in an implementation role in a SaaS business and with superb communication skills be able to deliver across this key, client facing role. They will oversee the deployment and roll out of an increasing volume of new and existing global client projects using the standard methodology to ensure consistent results.
After launching its global SaaS platform in 2019 and seeing excellent momentum since, the company now provides a holistic solution comprising of a software platform providing real time global visibility and management of 100% of a client’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements. They have has recently launched a COVID SAFE capability within the platform allowing businesses to re-open and operate safely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with clients to understand their needs on the platform and associated hardware and to provide solutions to set it up as best.
- Working with clients to understand their site design, and physical hardware requirements including, but not limited to location beacons, access panels, muster points, evacuation points, wearables, and mobile devices.
- Experience tracking external deliverables and manage internal and external stakeholders e.g. Customer and third party relationships.
- Preparing a project plan in unison with the customer and technical experts, identifying key milestones, data required, timescales etc.
- Project managing the customer implementation, working to a standard template proven process.
- Setting up and onboard clients onto the platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any further implementation needs.
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing the project against agreed timescales and budget. Recording all project activity in the management tool.
- Communicating regularly with the customers and ensure they are aware of any project overrun.
- Ensuring all agreed deliverables are achieved to the customers satisfaction, working to agreed timeframes and budget, considering the implementation as it evolves.
- Delegating the configuration and system build, ensuring all aspects are reviewed and tested, prior to being delivered to the customer.
- Acting as technical expert on the platform for your clients.
- Working with the clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform during delivery and into operation.
- Creating, defining, and continuously improving the training program for the platform.
- Working closely with the Sales Team when needed for prospective clients joining the platform.
- Considerable experience in an implementation / digital project management or onboarding role in a SaaS business.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira / Confluence, or a similar technology.
- Experience working on a similar SaaS platform.
- Experience working with hardware such as mobile devices and tablets.
- Experience working with large, enterprise clients as well and SMBs.
- You are an independent and quick thinker and can work as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up or small environment.
- Strong client facing experience.
- Financial Management Experience – strong financial acumen and understanding of budgets and controls in a commercial environment.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience deploying hardware.
- Experience training SaaS users.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team