Operations Coordinator - VR/26248
TMM Recruitment is supporting an energy service business with a Dyce-based Operations Coordinator vacancy. In your role, you’ll be responsible for controlling the hire desk and dealing with all telephone enquiries / orders from customers whilst providing them with updates on their order status.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries and orders from customers whilst providing information on equipment as required.
- Liaising with the Workshop to ensure equipment availability.
- Accurately maintaining of all certification records.
- Producing hire / sales quotations.
- Mobilising / demobilising equipment on hire as per arrangements with customers.
- Organising inspections, repairs, and return shipment for all customer repairs.
- Liaising with other depots to source equipment if it is not available at own location.
- Ensuring the timely issue of all rental proforma invoices as soon as jobs complete, ready to be invoiced by Accounts Department.
- Assisting with resolving invoice queries whilst establishing good relations with clients.
- Supporting with credit control; investigating rejected invoices and resolving discrepancies / reasons for rejection.
- Arranging the transportation of equipment including import / export when necessary.
- Carrying out general administration duties and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary.
Experience / Skills Required
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Lifting equipment knowledge.
- IT literate.
- Strong time management, communication and attention to detail skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team