Overhead Accountant (6 Month) - VR/25922
Overhead Accountant required for a 6-month contract based on the South of Aberdeen City. We are assisting a leader in the oil and gas industry with their requirement for an urgent project. The ideal candidate will have similar experience and a working knowledge of IFRS. Hybrid working is available.
- Monthly overhead analysis, coordinating with the Finance Team and relevant Cost Centre Managers.
- Challenging any overhead expenditures with significant deviations from forecast or budget.
- Creating variance analysis and commentary between actuals and budget / forecast.
- Supporting production of annual and periodic tax packages.
- Supporting internal and external audit needs.
- Understanding, organising, coordinating and maintaining lease activity details for property, vehicle, and equipment leases (IFRS 16) and other recent accounting pronouncements when needed.
- Regular use of compliance software packages.
- Supporting banking and treasury operations and compliance needs.
- Contributing to and supporting balance sheet planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Significant involvement in adopting new and updating policies and procedures as well as general process streamlining and improvements.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team