Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk – VR/25140
Part Time purchase ledger position with a logistics company with operations focussed in various countries around the world. Working 20 + hours per week, you will ensure invoices are processing in an accurate and timely manner.
There is flexibility as to how the hours are made up.
Sage 50 experience is essential.
Reporting into the Finance & Admin Manager, you will undertake the following:
- Processing of all operational and overhead related purchase invoice for approx. 500 per month.
- Preparing daily supplier reconciliations, and following up on all queries / disputes.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliation of the debtors and creditors ledger.
- Assisting with all credit control requirements.
- Investigating and rectifying invoice queries / disputes and liaising with other departments / suppliers.
- Processing fortnightly and monthly payment runs and ad-hoc supplier payments.
- Communication with suppliers re payments and disputes.
- Producing weekly aged debtors report for review with Finance Manager.
- Preparing daily bank analysis, updating and reconciling cashflows.
- Accurately processing all bank transactions.
- Assisting with 13 week cashflow forecast.
- Preparing month end bank reconciliations.
You should possess strong communication skills and have a proven track record of dealing with suppliers and other stakeholders. A keen eye for detail would also be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team