Payroll Administrator (Part Time) - VR/26116
We are working with a leading, global energy service company to source a permanent Payroll Administrator on a part time basis. Based in their headquarters in Dyce. This role will involve you assisting with all areas of the company’s payroll process. If you have experience in payroll and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and verifying payroll information provided by the HR department, ensuring all internal processes are completed.
- Inputting information provided by HR, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reporting and paying withholding taxes and deductions to the necessary authorities and ensuring this is done in a timely manner.
- Administrating pension plans.
- Calculating and handling salary arrestments and other payroll related deductions.
- Promptly responding to any employee enquiries and requests regarding payroll.
- Preparing and submitting payroll related statutory returns and tax year end returns in a timely manner.
- Preparing expat payroll reports on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling petty cash balances – responsible for all petty cash related tasks.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required by management.
- Excellent accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience in a payroll role.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team