Payroll Administrator - VR/22139
TMM are recruiting for an exciting new position for a Payroll Administrator on a 1-year contract based in Portlethen to start ASAP.
An Oil and Gas background is preferred with a minimum of 2 years proven payroll experience. Strong Excel skills are essential as well as SAP or Workday systems experience. Complex payroll experience is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with completion of 13 payrolls.
- Payroll validation checks.
- Payment calculations, payroll journals preparation, internal reporting.
- Handling employee queries.
- Checking and processing new hires and leavers.
- Raising payments to third party vendors.
Applicants to this role require
- 2 years minimum payroll experience.
- Knowledge of SAP or Workday.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest Oil and Gas service companies.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team