Private Client Relationship Manager - VR/22908
Working within the financial services sector the role of Private Client Relationship Manager is a key appointment which is required to facilitate future departmental growth, manage existing client relationships and provides direct support to the Managing Director. This role is based in Aberdeen City Centre and will be a permanent posting. Experience within the financial services or banking sectors, in a customer focussed role, would be essential for this varied position.
It is the main purpose of this role to deliver and maintain excellent client relations whilst providing technical support to the MD to facilitate the successful day to day running of the business.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attending meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Creating client packs and completing client research ahead of meetings, utilising relevant analytics.
- Completing new business applications.
- Undertaking cash flow modelling.
- Attending client and company events.
- Documenting client data in line with regulations.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Candidates should have:
- A background within financial services or banking.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Technical and financial aptitude.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team