Product Development Manager - VR/26147
Join a business that sets the Skill standards in the Energy Industry! They are currently recruiting for a Product Development Manager to join their Team on a permanent staff basis at their office South of Aberdeen.
This would be suited to candidates with Health and Safety or Training and Design experience.
Reporting directly to the Director of Standards and QA, as the Product Development Manager, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the development and review of the business Standards and Qualifications.
- Facilitation of Industry Work Groups comprising safety and technical representatives from key stakeholder industry organisations during the development and review of Industry Standards.
- Supporting effective stakeholder relationships through participation in the businesses UK Industry Forums.
- Representing the organisation at cross-Industry steering groups, work groups, forums and events.
- Liaise with external Industry Forum delegates, including the UKIF Chair.
- Developing Industry Standards for internal and external approval.
- Developing the businesses training and occupational qualifications for internal and external approval in conjunction with subject matter experts.
- Ensure compliance with external Credit rating Body requirements
- Complying with relevant Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Managing and maintaining controlled documents relating to Industry Standards.
- Ensuring all Standards related processes and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Contributing to the annual review of Standards ISO related processes and procedures.
Core Competencies / Technical Requirements:
- Awareness of Industry Standards, appropriate legislation and relevant qualifications.
- Ability to develop technical documents.
- Knowledge and experience of Internal auditing and Internal Quality Assurance processes.
- Ability to plan projects and organise the work of self in achieving outcomes.
- Experience of working with auditing processes and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels and provide exemplary customer service.
- Degree or equivalent level of education.
- Recognised Internal Auditor qualification (Lead Internal Auditor qualification desirable).
- Recognised Introduction to Project Management/Project Controls qualification desirable.
- Management qualification and/or experience desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team