Project Coordinator - VR/23749
Experienced Project Coordinator required to join a reputable service provider to the energy industry. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
In your role as Project Coordinator, you’ll support the end-to-end process from initial enquiry through to delivery, ensuring cost-effective pricing, utilising approved suppliers and managing project schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing ‘Request for Quote’ submissions for approval or rejection.
- Preparing estimates for project budgets, closing out technical clarifications and liaising with suppliers.
- Liaising with project stakeholders and attending kick-off meetings.
- Raising purchase orders and assisting with invoicing.
- Monitoring the process of ongoing projects, including reviewing project order requests for approval or rejection.
- Reviewing inspection reports and assembling essential documentation for projects
- Liaising with new and existing suppliers, monitoring their performance and recording department metrics.
Applicants to this position should demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, alongside being a forward-thinker. You’ll need experience in project coordination, in addition to having strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team