Project Delivery Manager - VR/27126
Currently recruiting for an experienced Project Delivery Manager on a permanent staff basis for a world leading geo-data specialist based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. Hybrid working opportunities will be available.
The Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for the overall project management function within the service line, covering day-to-day team leadership, the overseeing of projects, the monitoring of performance and process improvement.
Reporting to the Service Line Director – Marine Geophysical Europe, the Project Delivery Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the team of Project Managers and Technical Engineering and Surveying Support Staff to ensure the safe and successful execution of the service line’s projects.
- Collaborating with the Regional Project Delivery Managers and Regional Project Director to plan and assign project management teams to large regional projects.
- Overseeing the project management function and personnel across service line projects, ensuring that all process flows, documents and forms are maintained as currently on the integrated management system.
- Overall responsibility for development, continual improvement and monitoring of the project management process in accordance with the company integrated management system.
- Establishing regular communication with relevant stakeholders to identify and address any project related issues.
- Providing leadership to Project Management Teams, ensuring projects are properly evaluated for risk, cost, schedule, quality and safety.
- Guiding and assisting in resource planning and support with the Operations and Technical Support functions.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant degree or professional project management qualification.
- Previous project management experience, with a demonstrable track record of project delivery, within the subsea / marine sectors.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Operational experience offshore, working as a Hydrographic Surveyor, Survey Engineer or Geophysicist.
- Technical knowledge of geophysical survey equipment.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team