Proposals Analyst - VR/24044
12-month requirement for an experienced Proposals Analyst to join one of the world’s largest providers of services to the oil and gas/energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing proposals, negotiating with customers and ensuring deals deliver shareholder value.
- Compiling and submitting required tender documentation.
- Contributing to prices and conditions.
- Working on predefined contracts price frameworks.
- Liaising with cross functional teams.
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date and accurate.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar commercial role, with awareness of pricing, bids and tendering processes. You’ll need to be capable of working independently, accomplished at building relationships and should have excellent communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team