Proposals Engineer - VR/28540
Proposals Engineer required to join our client, a leading international offshore energy service company, based at their office in the Dyce area of Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a consistently high standard of Proposals administration and coordination.
- Logging all incoming opportunities on the Salesforce CRM.
- Distributing client ITT documents to personnel and relevant subcontractors, as required, with due consideration to confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Preparing cost estimates and schedule estimates for tenders.
- Ensuring the preparation and collation of tender document is in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing tender documents before approval is sought for submission.
- Ensuring approval and sign-off is obtained from management for the issuing of Proposals to clients.
- Managing and assisting in the response to any post-tender clarifications.
- Assisting the Tender & Contracts Manager in contract reviews, qualifications, negotiations, as well as third party tender reviews.
- Updating and distributing the weekly commercial schedule.
- Updating the commercial team workload, tasks, and events through Salesforce reporting.
- Dealing with the commercial department’s ad-hoc administrative needs.
- Preparing contract summaries following contract awards.
This opportunity is well-suited to application with experience in a similar commercial/tendering role. You’ll need excellent communication and organisational skills and should be competent in the use of Microsoft Office. A HNC (or equivalent) in a commercial or business discipline is preferred, though not essential.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team