Purchase Ledger Controller - VR/23727
We are working on a transactional role in accounts payable with a market leading integrated solutions company that services the energy and defence industries on a worldwide scale. You will be required to undertake effective financial transaction processing. Prior experience in an accounts payable environment is required, ideally within the energy industry.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring purchase invoices are correctly coded and entered onto system for processing.
- Ensuring invoices are matched to GRN’s and PO’s, investigating any discrepancies.
- Processing supplier payments after approval and allocating payments to supplier accounts.
- Reconciling supplier statements periodically, following up discrepancies.
- Resolving instances of Invoiced, Goods Not Booked In as well as GRNI in a timely manner.
- Setting up new supplier accounts, amending data and ensuring accuracy.
- Maintaining good working relationship with suppliers.
You should be able to demonstrate your ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders and contribute within a team environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team