Purchase Ledger Coordinator - VR/23959
TMM are working exclusively with a worldwide service company in their pursuit of a new Accounts Payable member to their finance function where your role will focus around the maintenance of the purchase ledger. This is a high-volume invoice processing role and individuals should be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver within this environment.
Past SAP experience would be beneficial.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, your duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Ensuring purchase invoices are correctly coded and entered onto system for processing.
- Ensuring invoices are matched to GRN’s and PO’s, investigating any discrepancies.
- Reconciling supplier statements periodically, following up discrepancies.
- Setting up new supplier accounts, amending data and ensuring accuracy.
- Scanning and capturing invoices and resolve exceptions on timely basis.
- Act as point of contact for all supplier queries along with managing the AP email inbox on a daily basis.
- Reconciling and analysing vendor accounts.
- Assisting in generating weekly payments runs.
Individuals should have an enthusiastic approach to work and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel across business groups.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team