QHSE Coordinator - VR/26773
Short term contract opportunity available at a leading subsea company who are looking for a QHSE Coordinator to support the business for approximately 2 months. This is a full-time role based in Dyce, Aberdeen.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager, as QHSE Coordinator you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Compiling accident statistics on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining accident / incident spreadsheet and forms.
- Assisting with HSE related aspects such as instructed by line management or Directors.
- Human Resources Administration.
- Assisting in developing human resources policies and procedures.
- Training and competency system administration.
- Implementing the company’s training plan.
- Ensuring staff training records are updated.
- Quality management administration.
- Material certification examination.
- Assisting in document control.
- Providing cover in QA Administrator’s absence.
- Assisting in conduct of internal audits.
- Maintaining Q-Pulse Database.
- Assisting in the management of the quality system.
Key Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Health & Safety Internal Auditor qualification.
- Awareness Of quality management systems and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of ISO9001.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team