Quality Manager - VR/21459
Oil and Gas Quality Manager required for an 8-month maternity cover fixed term contract based in Dyce. The ideal candidate will possess experience with UCAS accreditation and come from an environment involving asset integrity and / or inspection. This position also requires a candidate with team management experience who is ideally immediately available or willing to commit to an 8-month contract.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Norway and the UK, your duties will include:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Effectively managing a team of specialists.
- Setting up, maintaining, and revising as necessary the internal and external customer feedback collection process.
- managing a team of Quality Engineers and Support Teams.
- Developing standards and reviewing quality deliverables, such as quality plans, inspection test plans, incident investigations, internal audit plans.
- Developing, maintaining, and trending business and operational KPIs.
- Ensuring requirements that are critical to quality and critical to process are defined, understood and aligned with current capabilities, managed to ensure conformance, and clearly identified in the business processes.
- Working with line management to develop an understanding and proper use of adequate risk assessment, root cause analysis, non-conformance, corrective action, and COPQ collection and reduction tools.
- Maintaining the QMS system by reviewing, verifying, approving, and developing or facilitating the development of procedures, as necessary.
- Conducting an annual supplier risk assessment in collaboration with Supply Chain and the business units and establishing if supplier development or audit is required based upon risk, business needs, and impact.
- Supporting includes but is not limited to conducting Stop observations, attending HSE related meetings, supporting HSE improvement projects and any other related task deemed appropriate by the Manager.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience working at supervisory or managerial level supporting a team
- Working knowledge of UCAS accreditation or equivalent
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to work a Management level for a global oil service organisation
- Private medical, holidays and competitive pension
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team