Quality Manager - VR/28954
Our subsea oil and gas client is looking for experience Quality Managers to join the business on a permanent staff basis. Based in Altens, Aberdeen, with hybrid working available as well as professional development opportunities.
As the Quality Manager, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting a positive quality culture proactively developing working relationships collaborating, interacting and influencing colleagues through day-to-day guidance on quality related matters, within the service base and UK regional office.
- Proactively supporting awareness and implementation of corporate, GBU, standardisation, Simplification and Industrialisation initiatives, increase and maintain quality awareness across the base and UK office using Lean tools and techniques with a focus on continuous improvement, and getting it “right first time”.
- Providing mentoring, coaching and support to the QC team collectively and individually, and monitor the QC performance.
- Co-ordinating the risk assessment process, lead assessments for the quality function and support/facilitate the local management team to conduct regular assessment sessions with the designated departments and projects.
- Supporting the local Management Team with regards to Management of Change (MOC) process, general facilitation, and guidance, and responsible for quality department MOC’s.
- Supporting the Compliance Team develop the Internal audit Program, conduct audits to the agreed schedule and monitor the implementation of CAPA’s and measurement of their effectiveness.
- Location focal point for customer and Certification audits and monitor implementation and effectiveness of CAPA’s.
- Providing guidance and maintenance support for the development of all local procedures within the Global Business Process Management System.
- Supporting the implementation of the Surface East business and functional objectives, develop local quality objectives, help define site and project objectives and monitor via the agreed metrics for Key Success Factors, Key Performance Indicators and monitor the performance.
- Supporting teams to identify and implement improvements that result in improved safety, quality, cost, utilising appropriate tools and methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis and Obeya.
- Reviewing and responding to ITT’s and Contracts continuting to and supporting the Commercial Team in quality related matters, with the production of quality documentation and impactful client interfaces.
- Developing and liaise with customers and vendors in the development and execution of quality plans,
- Inspecting and testing plans and service plans.
- Contributing and participating to the Geomarket management review, in conjunction with the HSE Manager facilitate the local management review and the evaluation and effectiveness of the QMS.
- Supporting/leading incident investigation, to establish root cause analysis and identification of actions, as well as the lessons learned storyboards.
- Non-Conformance management (internal, field and supplier) from registration, investigation, RCA to implementation of actions, effective verification.
- Using digital dashboards, analyse and report on quality performance data, audit findings NCR’s, cost of non quality, customer satisfaction and lessons learned.
Required Knowledge/Formal Education:
- Quality qualification.
- Bachelors or Masters in quality or an Engineering topic (desirable).
- Demonstrable work experience can objectively substitute for lack of formal qualification and competency.
- Demonstrable work experience in quality assurance/quality control.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, API Q2, industry standards.
- Auditing experience.
- Management or supervisory experience in both QA and QC.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, repair, refurbishment of wellhead and associated equipment (desirable).
- Lead Auditor – ISO 9001, API Q2 (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team