Receptionist - VR/22249
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch is exclusively supporting a leading oil and gas organisation with the key appointment of Receptionist. Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Teams, Video Conferencing and be in a Receptionist role currently or most recently. This role will be temporary for around 3 months initially, however will hopefully transpire into a permanent role in time. The role will be located in Aberdeen City Centre.
The role of Receptionist is a key appointment for this leading oil and gas organisation and will commence once an office return is safe to do so, in line with COVID-19 regulations. The role will be for initially 3 months, however whilst not guaranteed there is a real hope that this role will transpire into a permanent position. Candidates should therefore be committed to this role on a long-term basis. It is essential that candidates are currently in a Receptionist position, or have been most recently.
The role will be located in Aberdeen City Centre and due to the central location, there is no onsite parking and parking will be at the candidates own expense.
Whilst this role will be based on the main reception desk, there will be a range of varied duties. This position is also responsible for setting up all meetings and meeting rooms, which includes setting up and organising all video conferencing, which is present in most meetings. A confidence and previous practical experience with Microsoft Teams and setting up video conferencing is essential and will be a large part of this role.
Experience in the below duties would be essential and make up the typical day to day responsibilities:
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail including booking couriers.
- Ensuring stationery is ordered and available as required.
- Responsibility for electronic diary for all meeting rooms.
- Photocopying, binding and preparing information packs required for meetings.
- Ensuring IT requirements run smoothly for all in-house meetings.
- General administrative duties.
- First point of contact for all visitors and telephone calls.
- Ordering and setting up refreshments required for meetings.
- Printing legal documents and coordinating wet ink signature pages.
- Ensuring relevant filing forms are completed.
- Scanning signed copies of documents to SharePoint.
- Preparing documentation for offsite storage and organise collections.
Applicants to this role require:
- Working as a team player.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Discrete and used to handling highly confidential information.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
This is a real opportunity to join a positive and proactive team in a hands-on role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team