Regional Compliance Operations Auditor - VR/25137
Currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Compliance Operations Auditor on a permanent staff basis for an Aviation company based in Dyce, Aberdeen. This will predominantly be a full-time office / site-based role.
The Regional Compliance Operations Auditor will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving compliance and safety across the multi discipline areas of aviation in both rotary and unmanned operations.
The Regional Compliance and Operations Auditor will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting flight, ground, maintenance, and security audits.
- Assisting in the management of all components of the company’s management system, including, internal auditing and subcontractor control processes.
- Aiding the AOCs to meet Ad Hoc tasking requirements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conducting investigation of incidents and near misses, with a focus on preventive and corrective actions.
- Participating in flight and ground operation MOCs to ensure impact across the organisation is fully identified and meets regulatory requirements.
- Conducting analysis and trending of safety events reported through ASRs, MSR’s, GSRs, accident reports and shared information from other regions.
- Engaging in emergency response activities including training exercises.
- Representing the SMS Lead in Safety Action Groups as required.
- Providing support to UK AOCs flight ops and ground ops personnel
- Coordinating with the Ground Ops Duty Holder(s) on matters of Dangerous Goods.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience within the aviation sector would be preferred.
- Knowledge/understanding of regulatory environments within flight operations, ground operations and flight safety is highly desirable.
- Applicants are expected to have an understanding of safety management system requirements.
- Auditing experience is highly desirable.
- Incident / Accident investigation training and experience is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team