Senior Communications Advisor - VR/22670
Senior Communications Advisor required to complete a 14-month contract assignment for a global oil and gas E&P company. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading a variety of corporate communication campaigns and working closely with the Corporate Communications Manager on both internal and external communication strategy. The successful applicant must reside close to Aberdeen to provide effective emergency response support.
Reporting directly into the Corporate Communications Manager, the key responsibilities include –
- Working closing with the Corporate Communications Manager on both internal and external communication strategy.
- Assisting with the development of leadership team communications.
- Participating in Emergency Response planning, training and related media response.
- Preparing speeches, presentations and written articles for the Leadership Team.
- Continually focussing on professional development and networking.
To apply for this role, you will have previous experience within a communications environment, with knowledge on corporate communication tools and strategy. Excellent copywriting skills is essential and experience of graphic design packages would be advantageous. This position provides a chance to join a well-established, experienced team and develop your skillset.
For a full job specification, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team