Senior Treasury Associate - VR/28933
Treasury professional required for a 12-month contract to work for a leading subsea energy company. Working as part of the global transaction team, you will hold responsibility for processing payments online and completing bank reconciliations. You’ll be exposed to complex legal entities and be expected to be process drive, working alongside various departments including AP.
Individuals with strong Treasury or AP experience are encouraged to apply to this fast paced, busy role where attention to details and accuracy are required. SAP experience would be highly beneficial.
Our client has a strong track record of rewarding high performance and there could be internal opportunities available at the end of the 12-month period. Hybrid working available alongside a fantastic benefits package.
Reporting to the Treasury Accountant, your duties will include:
- Running and reviewing the proposed payments.
- Inputting and reviewing manual bank payments.
- Preparing bank reconciliations, providing accurate analysis of outstanding items.
- Reviewing bank balances daily, reconciling to SAP to ensure all transactions are recorded including all intercompany transactions.
- Maintaining regular contact with project accountants to facilitate the collection of due debts and accurately booking receipts.
- Reviewing team mailbox daily to ensure proactive responses to queries.
- Work closely with the team to provide weekly cashflow information for the expected payments each week to Group Treasury.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team