Sustainability Advisor - VR/26470
Join an award-winning oil and gas maintenance company who are currently looking for a Sustainability Advisor on a permanent staff basis based at their office in Dyce This role would suit applicants with environmental experience.
As the Sustainability Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting corporate HSEQ Objectives including regional implementation of corporate programmes.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of environmental legislation for all business lines.
- Maintaining environmental legal compliance register.
- Driving environmental, energy and sustainability continuous improvements in leading and lagging performance metrics.
- Environmental accident / incident investigation.
- Maintaining energy, waste and sustainability initiatives.
- Actively contributing to energy management processes and procedures; data collection, recording and reporting data and status of energy objectives to team and management.
- Supporting the maintenance of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018 certification.
- Liaising with external bodies on environmental matters.
- Supporting NDT Inspection Department with radioactive substances permit and associated correspondence.
- Maintaining the environmental aspects and impacts register.
- Supporting supply chain sustainability goals.
- Supporting carbon offsetting for UK hub locations.
- Company corporate social responsibility champion for sustainability and energy transition.
- Participating in business emergency response requirements.
- Supporting business delivery of relevant HSEQ plans.
- Providing environmental, energy and sustainability input to the induction training programme.
- Providing guidance and coaching on environmental, energy and sustainability to all business areas.
- Supporting business in the delivery of the company audit plans support relevant systems for continuous improvement.
Key Experience / Qualifications:
- NEBOSH (NGC) and working towards NEBOSH Diploma in Environment or equivalent (NVQ, Degree).
- Auditing qualification.
- COSHH Assessor.
- Auditor Qualification.
- Incident Investigation training and experience.
- Root Cause Analysis training and experience.
- Membership of IEMA.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team