Tax Accountant - VR/28059
Tax Accountant required based in Westhill for a reputable oil and gas service provider. You will be joining a team of 6 reporting for over 70 entities over 15 countries. This role requires tax experience in a similar role ideally with a professional accounting qualification or similar. Knowledge of IFRS is key as well as awareness of non-UK tax regimes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing quarterly reporting packages for tax.
- Preparing year-end reporting tax packs under IFRS.
- Preparing tax disclosures for IFRS statutory accounting purposes.
- Monitoring and reconciling tax accounts, including withholding tax reviews.
- Preparing UK tax computations from base financial data and filing returns.
- Liaising with external advisers to manage the preparation of overseas returns.
- Ensuring there is consistency in approaching, quality, and preparing deliverables.
- Preparing file notes and audit defence files for key judgements and UTTs.
- Ad hoc support on other projects as required.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent international qualification. (Essential)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) or equivalent international qualification.
- Detailed knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation, including international provisions.
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- General awareness of non-UK tax regimes and international tax principles beneficial.
- Previous experience in a corporate tax compliance and reporting role in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of indirect tax beneficial.
- IT Proficient – advanced Excel skills and experience with any of the following software; Alphatax, OneSource Tax Provision or SAP.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team