Tax Analyst - VR/25863
Opening for a Tax Analyst with a leading independent energy company. This is an exciting time to join as the company continues to expand and invest in the future.
Overview job description
Responsible for providing tax support across the department covering tax accounting, tax compliance and tax advisory as required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing tax numbers to be recorded in business financial books and forecasts.
- Preparing selected corporation tax returns and computations.
- Preparing selected Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT) returns.
- Providing financial and tax analysis to the business as required.
- Researching legislative changes and selected tax technical matters as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in relevant corporate or accountancy firm environment.
- Understanding of complex accounting.
- A professional taxation or accounting qualification with a track record of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Attention to detail and a desire for precision.
- Highly numerate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Career opportunities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team