Technical Customer Engineer - VR/25112
A leading oil service company are looking to add to the team focused on SafeWells and FlowWells products. They are looking for someone to be the point person on new deployments and ongoing support of SafeWells and/or FlowWells. The successful candidate will ensure that a good relationship is developed and maintained between the customer and the SafeWells/FlowWells Team.
Overview Job Description:
The Technical Customer Engineer is responsible for the deployment and configuration of the SafeWells and future FlowWells products to new customers and the ongoing support of those customers once the system is operational.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering instances of SafeWells and/or FlowWells to customers to a high standard and with the outcomes agreed prior to the commencement of a project.
- Providing appropriate support to SafeWells and/or FlowWells customers such in accordance with best practice and within the SLA.
- Understanding customer requirements and translating that knowledge into configuring the SafeWells and/or FlowWells instance to a state that meet customer requirements.
- Working with the SafeWells and wider FlowWells Team to ensure that the project management processes are maintained, documentation is kept up to date and that customer demands are met.
- Where there is an issue/risk/change to a project ensuring that this is brought to the attention of the Project Manager at the earliest possible time and that as the situation develops the Project Manager is kept informed.
- Providing technical guidance to customers when configuring the SafeWells or FlowWells system.
- Providing technical support to customers after the delivery process is completed.
- Performing performance reviews with customer as directed by the Management Team.
- Ensuring customer suggestions, requests and desires are fed back to the Management Team for consideration in future releases of the software.
- Ensuring that tickets logged by customer are processed according to agreed methodologies and metrics.
- Ensuring that tickets logged by customers are dealt with and closed out within SLA.
- Ensuring compliance with the companies QHSE policies.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Exposure to PRINCE2 – essential.
- Exposure to ITIL – Beneficial.
- PRINCE II certification – desirable.
- ITIL certification – desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team